Nfl 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nfl 2020-2021

I figured I'd start an NFL thread since we have a few active fans. Lots of interesting storylines this year. I'm really interested to see how Brady does on the Bucs and how the Patriots will do without Brady. This'll be an excellent test case on the value of a coach. If belichick is somehow able to get his players to still succeed without Brady, that will be amazing.
    My songs

https://soundcloud.com/thursday8411

Lost a lot of posts. But meh, w/e.

Saw some articles talking about how it's time to boot the Lions out of the Thanksgiving slot and all i've got to say to that is: fuck off. Look, I get it, the Lions haven't been legitimately good (as in, not considered over performing) since, like, the '50s, but Detroit is still a pretty big market to alienate. It isn't the fault of the Lions that the NFL scheduled the Texans. Det/GB should just play every thanksgiving.
    Originally posted by Xiblitz
    my purpose is to school you, its a valid cause i think.

Comment

lol belicheck heard you talking shit elven
      Originally posted by g3.SneakS
      Beast: 25/44 (56%)
      Elven_Lord: 34/64 (53%)

Comment

Originally posted by Beast[Skynet] View Post
        lol belicheck heard you talking shit elven
        yeah that was a bad loss. We're just destroyed by injuries at this point and Lamar has been showing his limitations. He is really inaccurate outside of the middle of the field and his performance seems to be heavily influenced by his emotions. When we're losing or facing adversity, he crumbles. When we're winning or get off to a hot start, his confidence shoots up and he nails it. I think we'll turn it around. The steelers game could've easily gone either way. The chiefs still appear to be the best team in the NFL though.
        My songs

https://soundcloud.com/thursday8411

Comment

Working...
        X