eVer-Craft by EightCounts!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eVer-Craft by EightCounts!!!!

I have written a "warcraft zei-like" program that easily switches versions of Warcraft 3!

eVer-Craft.zip 35.6MB

This is not compatible with MAC OS. (sorry)

Enclosed in the .zip is a setup application that will install eVer-Craft on your PC.
    For people that shout "Its a virus!" "It will steal my cd-key/acct.":
    I can only give you my word that its made with no malicious intent. I have been on these forums for a while now and if there is one thing I pride myself on is being honest. As of now I have no plans to release the source code. I would be willing to share it with someone like ZEI who has written a similar program that is now not supported.

This program will not get you banned from playing Battle.Net. It does not change any files (other than when you patch). It merely moves key files which will allow you to reverse patch. If you have any questions about my algorithm please email me at eVer-Craft (at) EightCounts (dot) net.

The total space that is used when you install is just under 50MB. This includes allowing the user to reverse patch to 1.01 and 1.11.
    For every other version you will have to DL the standalone patch.
    Simply open the ReadMe.txt file and follow the simple instructions on how to operate eVer-Craft.

As this is a Beta, there is no guarantee that it will work without error. I have made every effort to make the program as user-friendly and error-proof as possible. With that being said, if an error would occur, the worst case scenario is that you may have to reinstall warcraft again. So if you dont have the install discs and your CD keys, then you should maybe think about not chancing it. Again, eVer-Craft has worked fine for me when I have tested it.

So DL some old school audios and listen to your favorite commentator entertain you as you can now watch those replays with eVer-Craft!

Give me feedback! Send all your questions, comments, and suggestions to me at eVer-Craft (at) EightCounts (dot) net
    Originally posted by Dahnjin
    I'm letting him [President Obama] off the hook on the IRS thing because not only was the conduct entirely reasonable, it was done by low level subordinates he had not a goddamn thing to do with, and there's been an investigation and pending actions on it internally for a year or more.

Sounds cool, Good job. Sucks for 56k users like me though. 35MB would take like 8 hours, i get 2 kb/s. Anyways i'll download when i get dsl back tomorrow.

Comment

Good job, is it open source?

Nevermind, just saw that statement =(
      Pandas!

Comment

Originally posted by 7smurfs
        Good job, is it open source?

Nevermind, just saw that statement =(
        Its not set in stone. I may release the code. I can answer any specific questions that one may have. But I have put many hours into this the last 2 months to make this program. I would find it very frustrating for someone to jack my code. This is the reason why I didn't ask Zei for his source. I came up with the algorithm myself. I do give thanks to Zei though for giving me the information I needed to be able parse replay files.
        I'm letting him [President Obama] off the hook on the IRS thing because not only was the conduct entirely reasonable, it was done by low level subordinates he had not a goddamn thing to do with, and there's been an investigation and pending actions on it internally for a year or more.

Comment

Originally posted by EightCounts
          I do give thanks to Zei though for giving me the information I needed to be able parse replay files.
          Hmm, mind sharing that information with me? I've been interested in how to do that for awhile now. If you don't mind, just e-mail me (adress is in my sig).
          Pandas!

Comment

Definitely sounds interesting, but I'll wait for a few other users to try it out and give their review before I give it a try. Definitely a good addition, and good to see you picked up after Zei decided to stop. Thanks for all the hours of work, hopefully I'll be able to give it a try soon!
            || HeyZeus ||
            AllForIcons to the top!

Comment

I'm gonna test it out...

OMG!

It's so easy to use... so great.

Thanks so much dude, I just got done watching this incredible game. I'm happpppppppy.

Thanks again!
              ok?

Comment

I'll wait till my Battlefield 2 demo is done downloading ..
                Sounds great though!

Comment

Originally posted by EpicZeRo
                  I'm gonna test it out...

OMG!

It's so easy to use... so great.

Thanks so much dude, I just got done watching this incredible game. I'm happpppppppy.

Thanks again!
                  I <3 you epic...I was worried my hard work was gonna go unnoticed. Thank you so much for the kind words. I just got done watching Tillerman vs the Steam tanks of 1.12. here it is if you are interested in watching it...http://warcraftstrategy.com/db/Replay.asp?RID=6362

Comment

Thx

Anyone else that can host it ? I dl with 4kbs from his server

Comment

This is the kind of thread that deserves to be stickied.

Comment

Originally posted by keshuval
                        Thx

Anyone else that can host it ? I dl with 4kbs from his server
                        4kbs! ARGH... Does anyone know if there is a faster way I can host it on my site? Maybe I dont have it in the right spot.... I was able to upload it this morning at 22k/sec and my internet connection sucks. So maybe its just you?

I am a noob at dealing with websites...I did buy a book on .php so maybe I can learn something.

Comment

Its just him, im getting 90kbps.

Comment

im at 37kbs ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by EightCounts
                              4kbs! ARGH... Does anyone know if there is a faster way I can host it on my site? Maybe I dont have it in the right spot.... I was able to upload it this morning at 22k/sec and my internet connection sucks. So maybe its just you?

I am a noob at dealing with websites...I did buy a book on .php so maybe I can learn something.
                              http://rapidshare.de/ is good

Comment

Working...
                              X