Genshin Impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genshin Impact

I just started playing since I just bought a new phone (redmi note 9 pro).

It's like an online action rpg kinda like Zelda game but all free and deep system and awesome world. Hit me up if you wanna play I think it's multiplayer not sure yet just still discovering everything but I think it's one of the games of the year based on the hype and reviews. Perfect free mobile game I've been waiting for. If course there's microtransactions but from what I heard it's done right, you can progress without paying for anything.
    I'm on american server I'd that helps, let me know if anyone else is playing atm and can teach me some shit since I'm too stingy to use the stones to level up my character just yet. Name new acc soon I think you get a lot of goodies to help you level up faster through the early stages

Chinese gaming has come far already (yes it's chinese company).
    Abstract, Negative, Concrete. Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis. Bush, Obama, Trump(LOL!), .... YANG(?!?!)
    "I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me, They'd think that I'd finally, lost it completely. I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life.. they'd shut me away, But I'll be all right.."
    Anime/Manga List | WCR Otaku Group(Now in Member Chat!) | The Chess Thread™ | Youtube Channel

I just heard about this from my best friend a few minutes ago. He would not shut up about it. This game is probably good but... Mobile rpg, microtransactions, chinese company. Red flag red flag red flag.

I do play MLBB among other games on my mobile but... meh.
    Last edited by romarez; 11-15-2020, 09:06 AM.
    Free bitcoin faucet!
    Shitty CS:GO stats
    Even shittier Dota 2 Stats

Comment

Try it out it's a great game.if you know me you know I hate micro transaction and mobile games in general but this is just a great game. Even wow was a piece of shit to me and d3, this is on another level trust me.

When a game is chinese yet it still is this hype, you know it's good.

So far I've done like 3-4 hours and it's most likely just tutorial still probably, the world is just awesome to explore and had relaxing feeling with cutesy characters n shit, if you like anime arpg you'll like this.. I'm in no rush to speed through it I'm having fun exploring every corner and finding every chest and plant even though I know it will probably just be filling up my inventory and be useless later but that's just how I roll when I don't know what plants or ingredients do what yet

This is not moba, I hate moba. You could probably play this as single player game and sink 100 hours without paying a cent. That's why it's getting good reviews, I would not recommend some vs mob microtransactions trash game.

This is what d3 could have been imo but of course different flavor, I'm talking about arpg elements not the tone of the game which is relaxing and awesome world to look at and explore
      basically it feels like they could have charged 50 bucks for game like this yet they made it free and you can do everything without paying a cent.

Also afaik it's not just mobile but also PC and consoles, with cross platform experience. It just happens to play really well on mobile from what I've experienced so far, UI is great, it's like a perfect mobile ARPG game I've been waiting for, and seems like I'm not alone.

Imo this is a revolutionary game in terms of free to play games, it's basically AAA game that's not too greedy or greedy at all since you can finish it paying nothing. It's exactly what I've been waiting for in an industry which has been milking whales for too long
      Last edited by ex0duz; 11-15-2020, 10:24 AM.
      Abstract, Negative, Concrete. Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis. Bush, Obama, Trump(LOL!), .... YANG(?!?!)
      "I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me, They'd think that I'd finally, lost it completely. I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life.. they'd shut me away, But I'll be all right.."
      Anime/Manga List | WCR Otaku Group(Now in Member Chat!) | The Chess Thread™ | Youtube Channel

Comment

Did you check if out romarez? No one else playing or interested or checked it out?

Here's the first 40 mins of gameplay

That videos 9 months old though so might be huge changes since, and those changes should be for the better. But should give you basic idea of how the gameplay is and the style. The world is awesome, so relaxing just to explore. The characters are all so cute too hehe, should be like 20+ discoverable playable characters.

Edit: yeah it says "test version. Not indicative of the final product" in the video above, so probably was alpha or beta version at the time, but pretty similar I can't tell much difference having played through the same starting bit. Although it took me like 1-2 hours to get to where he was after only 10 mins since I was reading everything and exploring every corner lol. This guy's rushing through just to show shit for the video but no one will play like that unless they are experienced already or doing speed run or yeah, a gameplay display video.

But yeah, tell me the actual fighting gameplay isn't smooth as fuck. This is what diablo 3 could/should have been. The system is so deep too, you can combine elemental attacks with two chars or more iirc. And the gameplay is so fast and rewards actual skill in positioning n shit and you can do combos and it's just all round sick.

Best part is they keep updating and adding to the world, it's only like 25% complete and you can easily get 100+ hours out of it without sinking a cent in. Which of course, I won't. Hate pay to play/win, if you can't beat it without paying I won't play at all to begin with. Same like wow. Gotta pay subscription, fuck that. This is how it's done and what I've been waiting for.

Check it out Broski's, don't leave me hanging! Woulda thought u guys would have heard if this ages ago and been deep into it by now due to the ridiculous hype it's gotten online. But I guess maybe we are getting too old to keep up with games these days eh? =[

I didn't play anything for years apart from occasional chess game until this came along.
        Last edited by ex0duz; 11-16-2020, 07:33 AM.

Comment

I have to say I don't like the artstyle but I think I'll give it a try at least.
          Originally posted by Novacatz
          You need to approach women. You know of the angle.

He who hesitates, masturbates.

Comment

I really dislike this art style for video game for some reason. I honestly don't know why. I also don't play mobile games so I'm not really the target audience on this one :\
            Originally posted by Xiblitz
            my purpose is to school you, its a valid cause i think.

Comment

isnt it the same as the breath of the wild art style?
              Free bitcoin faucet!
              Shitty CS:GO stats
              Even shittier Dota 2 Stats

Comment

The world is similar, but it's not exactly the same. I've definitely seen the comparison videos. It's mostly the character design, tbh. I dunno if it's quite as bad overall in game as some of the trailers/advertising, but meh.

Between the two I'm way more interested in the other game ex0 posted about.
                Originally posted by Xiblitz
                my purpose is to school you, its a valid cause i think.

Comment

Originally posted by nShade View Post
                  I really dislike this art style for video game for some reason. I honestly don't know why. I also don't play mobile games so I'm not really the target audience on this one :\
                  It's multi/cross platform. On pc and consoles too

Comment

Working...
                  X