Doesn't deserve a new thread thread, version 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't deserve a new thread thread, version 2

Couldn't find the old one and cbf looking, so decided to make a new one. This is one of the more active threads before the forum reset, so hopefully this will get you guys more active again. Let's keep these forums alive boys! And girl/s. Waves @ Ciel and any other girls on here haha.
    Abstract, Negative, Concrete. Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis. Bush, Obama, Trump(LOL!), .... YANG(?!?!)
    "I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me, They'd think that I'd finally, lost it completely. I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life.. they'd shut me away, But I'll be all right.."
    Anime/Manga List | WCR Otaku Group(Now in Member Chat!) | The Chess Thread™ | Youtube Channel

Thnx for making it again. Without this thread it just doesn't feel like WCR

Using the center command for my signature makes me feel special...

Comment

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...ircraft-report

Usa got busted spying on Danish politicians and defense firms, also busted being in cahoots with Denmarks own national intelligence agencies.. doing the bidding of their master usa.

Same as what happened when they spied on Merkel and nothing happened. This time the Danish intel head got suspended or fired or something along with few others.

If they can do this to Germany, of course usa will be doing it to every other smaller euro country. And usa says it doesn't spy for economical advantage and to help it's own domestic companies. Whoever believes that, I have a bridge to sell them. They spied supposedly to help them get an edge on the f35 vs euro fighter contract which they(US f35) subsequently won.. thereby usa spying and cheatijg in order to undermine european manufacturers and companies and make EU dependent on US military for jets and parts for decades to come.

This basically means europe will be subservient to usa in everything for decades if not longer, since europe isnt going to be developing 5th gen fighter by itself. Same as for UK, they used to have VTOL harriers, but then sold them off to usa who has more harriers than Uk now, and f35b tech basically copied from harriers and now Uk has to buy f35 to use in their newest and most expensive queen elizabeth 2 carrier. No wonder countries all have to such usa cock, not only economically but militarily, all their main technomigy and fighting machines are made and maintained by usa. So all of usas direct vassals are UK(and 5 eyes but NZ the least) and EUs, with maybe exception of france since they can still build their own jets and also nuclear carriers. Although eu itself is not united and many eu states are not picking sides even when usa forced them, like italy, greece, croatia, macedonia and other east european countries who have signed on to belt and road intiative, including Germany who needs china to sell their cars to, and who needs russia to get energy from and is currently being bullied by usa to drop the pipeline deal with Russia or their companies will fact sanctions. This, along with usa spying on Merkel, has resulted in Germany giving huawei the green light few days ago to be part of germanys 5g rollout, which is great news for china and huawei. So seems like only aus and japan have banned huawei, and that's only from gov rollout of 5g, phones and other equipment is still all good including 4g. Also UK banned it but out caveat that they can use it to 2028, and who knows what will happen by then. Good for them that Trump lost since Biden will most likely relax tensions but he will probably be dead by 2028 and thus this will probably all blow over by then already, britain trying to please both sides but in the end will piss off both probably lol.

Anyone here wanna argue that europe isnt basically a usa vassal state? Only perhaps france isn't, but even france by itself cannot go against usa, just see what usa did to alstom. They kidnapped and arrested it's ceo(just like huawei case with Meng Wanzhou), and then made him Confess to bullshit charge and got him to do some deal where he could go free in return for usa buying out the company and now usa owns like 50% of frances energy grid. Usa is basically an international thug and Bully, worse than mafia since no mafia could kidnap france or germanys ceo of their largest national energy company and basically take it over legally afterwards and keep it till this day, but they did. Same thing also happened to japan when they got too advanced technologically and economically.. usa forced upon them the plaza accords, their economy stagnated, collapsed, and has never really recovered from then till now.
      ​​​​​​
      i doubt any of those countries have forgotten(including Germany and Merkel, and how usa is currently strong arming them into ditching the pipeline deal with Russia, by threatening to sanction every german company associated with that project, which effectively bars them from us market and international finance system), they just can't say anything because usa is too dominant, they rely on usa not just economically but also militarily. This is far more bullying and coercive than anything china has done or could do to them(like refusing to buy anymore german cars, or putting tariffs on them).

Usa basically owns all those european countries intel agencies and has blackmail material on all of them imo. They are all shit scared, otherwise why would Denmarks own intel agencies sell out their own politicians and give intel on them to usa? Isn't that treason of the highest order? I remember wikileaks also told us that usa intelligence agencies(cia etc) has black torture/kidnap sites in all european countries, even sweden and shit. So yeah. If those countries allow that, you already know they are all US vassals and lackeys with no real sovereignty. Because if they are sovereign, the reality is even worse.. which is that they in knowingly help usa to preserve US hegemony and are doing it while keeping their own people in the dark and undermining their own people's national interests.

Such a low dirty country, but like pompeoo said, they have whole courses dedicated to teaching how to kill, steal, lie and cheat. That's why I can't wait until china finally overtakes usa in nominal economy and reaches true military parity with usa in terms of technology at least(like nuclear carriers with latest EM catapult launchers)..

I believe at such a time, usa will finally see the fruits of it's labor (aka 5 decades of more of ruling by fear mainly and not respect, and treating them as vassals instead of equals). This is why macron and germany are trying to push hard to fOrm EU army and bloc, and while they publicly claim it's to counter china, and to a certain extent it is, I think they know the real threat to them is a declining usa. Usa knows it cannot fuck with china anymore, so why not also go for the easier lower hanging fruit which can be easily divided and conquered?

I mean they already got britain to leave EU, made.uk ban huawei against it's own interests, and also got canada to kidnap huawei founders and aus to ban huawei and not got aus into massive political and trade dispute with china, all of which makes those countries the losers and makes usa the biggest beneficiary. So in THAT single regard, trumps strategy had been an overwhelming success..

Where trump went wrong however was in his trade war vs china, which he ultimate losses, so now he has to take consolidation prize of fucking up all his so called "allies" relationships with china, so his own loss doesn't mean usa loses as much power vs china when compared with the rest of the world. Unfortunately for him, Germany is not dumb, and neither is france, and russia is closer to china than ever, and no belt and road countries have changed their mind since pompeoo did his world wide tour trying to find and build and anti china coalition. He sort of got aus and scomo on board, which is why australia is now paying the price.

They also got canada to do the dumbest move ever, kidnap huawei founders daughter, which also destroyed Canada's reputation and relations with china. What a shame for their countries, they did trumps bidding and attacked china for absolutely zero gain for themselves. Talk about a massive own goal. But in reality if you're going to throw a game, you usually should get massive compensation commensurate with the risk and cost you pay.. however, they got paid nothing and did it all for a pay on the head from Trump, which they didn't even get in the end. How pathetic.

Europe and the rest of the world needs to wake up and deal with china like south korea and japan does, keep your mouths shut and make deals queitly through the usual diplomatic channels, not use megaphone diplomacy since china also has massive population filled with many nationalists who all scream for blood and for not taking any more fake accusations and other bull shit from the west anymore etc. So while west needs to cater to domestic nationalists, china also needs to do so..

Like I said ages ago, you guys would not like china even more if it was open and democratic, because believe it or not, it's the CPC which always keeps the emotions I'm check and keeps tensions down and in check in the name of preserving the status quo and stable relations etc. But yeah, countries like austslia have taken such long term actions as weakness instead of strength and gotten used to it, thinking they can paint and treat china as an enemy while still enjoying favourable trade deals etc which will make/keep austslia rich for decades to come regardless of what happened to the rest of thr world.

Australia needs to learn to respect china, and not take it for granted, our future prosperity rests solely in having good sino-aus ties, yet scomo the idiot talks shit about china and portrays them as an enemy we have to take out at every other press conference. Anyone with half a brain could see that such language and actions cannot be ignored forever. Even if china understands its mostly for domestic consumption to rouse the nationalists to win votes, china cannot just stay silent about such BS public slander, since other countries will then also start doing the same bullshit and get uppity too later.. better to nip this problem in the butt before it grows more and becomes some united anti china front. Also doesn't help that aus is an easy target, with some 59% of our exports going to china alone, and in terms of geography, we are isolated and on other side of the world from usa and uk.

The world needs to wake up, and push back against US spying and playing dirty when it comes to capitalism. They pretend china is the one who lies steals and cheats but just look how much usa is willing to do, and this is just one small isolated case.. in reality this has happened hundreds, if not thousands of times already, and all against supposed "allies". Good joke hah.

Id be curious what you europeans or Brits think about your relations with the US, and where do you want to see the relations go in the coming decade..do you have hope to see things restored.to how everything was pre.sep 11(war on terror days), or even pre.trump Obama days?

Or do you think usa won't change much because biden in power still means gop controls senate and trump or some immitation trump 2.0 can win the next election? Do you guys think US is in decline or maybe even the west in general?

Because yeah, this is how eu and usa is seen by the rest of the world, especially asia after the west handling(or rather, non handling) of covid.

So euros and Brits and 5 eyes, what do you see happening in the next 10 years and where do you want to see things going with both usa and china? Wanna see better relations improve for all with all? Or good with usa but bad for china, or good with china or bad with usa? Discuss, thanks.
      Last edited by ex0duz; 12-06-2020, 11:20 AM.
      Abstract, Negative, Concrete. Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis. Bush, Obama, Trump(LOL!), .... YANG(?!?!)
      "I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me, They'd think that I'd finally, lost it completely. I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life.. they'd shut me away, But I'll be all right.."
      Anime/Manga List | WCR Otaku Group(Now in Member Chat!) | The Chess Thread™ | Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by Questic View Post
        Thnx for making it again. Without this thread it just doesn't feel like WCR
        Np man* true that. Felt like would be so dead with out it. I'm not ready to let wcr die just yet, I woulda thought mods would have resurrected this thread instsntly but after 2-3, nothing still

Comment

Ellen Page is now Elliot Page
          Originally posted by Novacatz
          You need to approach women. You know of the angle.

He who hesitates, masturbates.

Comment

LOL. If you have 1750 words of shit to spew then you should just go make another thread. Honestly, at this point you should just make an "ex0 talks about the USA" thread.
            Originally posted by Xiblitz
            my purpose is to school you, its a valid cause i think.

Comment

Originally posted by nShade View Post
              LOL. If you have 1750 words of shit to spew then you should just go make another thread. Honestly, at this point you should just make an "ex0 talks about the USA" thread.
              You counted it? Lol. Nah don't wanna make new specific thread you guys would cry too much too. Even just this throwaway post already feels like too much, and I'm assuming more people would see it in here
              but yeah, I might make a US geopolitics thread soon, might be good idea since we already have china tech thread. I'll wait until I find another topic I'm interested in that concerns us geopolitics and I'll make it. Don't regret it after, I'll just say to haters that my bro nshade told me to make it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cows View Post
                Ellen Page is now Elliot Page
                Yeah I saw that, I used to have lil fanboi crush on her but always felt like more of a kawaii lil sis crush since I think I'm older than her. Or at least I think I am.

But yeah, I am not surprised somehow, could have guessed something like this would happen from her personality type. I swear she reminds me of some super sarcastic chain-smoking tomboy chick from some kevin smith movie, like mallrats or something.

Anyone know who I'm talking about? Pretty sure they are two diff chicks, but the one in thinking of is older.

Comment

Originally posted by ex0duz View Post

Yeah I saw that, I used to have lil fanboi crush on her but always felt like more of a kawaii lil sis crush since I think I'm older than her. Or at least I think I am.

But yeah, I am not surprised somehow, could have guessed something like this would happen from her personality type. I swear she reminds me of some super sarcastic chain-smoking tomboy chick from some kevin smith movie, like mallrats or something.

Anyone know who I'm talking about? Pretty sure they are two diff chicks, but the one in thinking of is older.
                  I just remember her from the 'save the bees' campaign.
                  Originally posted by Novacatz
                  You need to approach women. You know of the angle.

He who hesitates, masturbates.

Comment

Originally posted by ex0duz View Post

rosario dawson?
                    Originally posted by g3.SneakS
                    Beast: 25/44 (56%)
                    Elven_Lord: 34/64 (53%)

Comment

Originally posted by Beast[Skynet] View Post

rosario dawson?
                      Nah she's white, like a young and more sassy Kathy bates.

Oh now I remember, she was in seinfeld ep, where she was jerry's female version when he "dated himself". What's her name? LOL
                      could have sworn she was in kevin smith movie but I guess I was trippin since I just did quick cast listing of his movies and didn't see her face. She's a funny bitch, tell me she's not like a younger Kathy bates haha
                      Last edited by ex0duz; 12-06-2020, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Silent Bob?

the girl from Dogma is super sassy but don't remember her chain smoking or looking like elliot page. Can't really think of his other female characters off hand. Are you sure you aren't thinking of Freaks and Geeks? because I feel like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Cardellini might kinda fit what you're thinking of.

Comment

Originally posted by nShade View Post
                          Silent Bob?

the girl from Dogma is super sassy but don't remember her chain smoking or looking like elliot page. Can't really think of his other female characters off hand. Are you sure you aren't thinking of Freaks and Geeks? because I feel like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Cardellini might kinda fit what you're thinking of.
                          It's not her but wow, she looks like an older ellen page too lol. And also looks like the chick in thinking about. I edited my last post, the one I was thinking about was the girl who played jerry's female version in one episode where he dated her. You guys are all hardcore seinfeld fans too right? Help me out. Is she famous or just memorable because of that one episode? Could of sworn she was in more movies but can't think of any. You don't get to play jerry's gf without being at least semi famous

edit: I don't mean the jerry lookalike female version(just googled and remembered about that one too haha) but in terms of attitude, she tells jokes like jerry does and has the same sassy personality lol. Damn I miss seinfeld, one of the best comedy shows of all time easy, along with like chappelles show. Fuck friends n shit
                          edit this chick

What's her name? Is she famous? Tell me she's not like an older sassy elliot page/Kathy bates lookalike
                          Last edited by ex0duz; 12-06-2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Anyone watching/watched queens gambit? Really good so far I just watched ep 3. I like the actress in it too ever since glass. Is it only one season or is there more?

Comment

ooooh ok. it is the other person in dogma i was thinking of
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janeane_Garofalo

Comment

Working...
                              X