I love Chyna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Chyna

I don't understand all the Chyna hate around here. She was awesome. I heard that her influence recently eradicated poverty. Crazy.

Originally posted by Xiblitz
    my purpose is to school you, its a valid cause i think.

Finally some good content!
    but what the fuck do I know.

Comment

What is your favorite Chynese moment? I was a big fan of her relationship with the strongest sexual chocolate in the world, Mark Henry.

Comment

She wants credit for adopting Western reforms (Deng's market reforms in the 70's Westernised the Chynese economy) and no longer purposefully starving and murdering her own people. Well good on ya Chyna, thanks for no longer massacring your own people. Big pat on the back.

Comment

The US' influence has really waned in recent years. NAFTA? That's old news. US couldn't even get the Trans-Pacific Partnership off the ground. Meanwhile, Chyna's influence in the Pacific has expanded. Because Chyna's ashes are scattered in the Pacific Ocean. That's right. Died in 2016. Thanks Wikipedia. RIP.
          Originally posted by Megoydagi
          THIS IS FOR WHENPEONSATTACK

listen bro, peons looking like ashit so i picked the blademaster

Comment

Did you guys know that Chyna moved to Japan to teach English? This had a major influence on current re-education policies.

Comment

Working...
            X