War3 Patcher (PC version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War3 Patcher (PC version)

I have not tested this really at all. I patched from Roc 1 to Roc 1.21 back to RoC 1.14 and back an fourth about 15 times. But I was too lazy to find any replays. And do not have TFT on the PC side. Theoretically it will work with TFT I see no reason why not. But I have no way of testing it.

No readme because I am tired. SO here are instructions for now:
    1) Download a patch from the interwebz
    2) click add a patch
    3) navigate to the patch select it and give it a good name like 1.14b TFT or 1.16a RoC
    4) Click folder
    5) Navigate to your Warcraft III folder and hit select
    6) Click patch
    7) Enjoy... I guess. Might explode.

As always if you rename your Hard drive warcraft III folder and nuke it with this program. Or do anything equally as stupid. Its not my fault.

Requires java 6.
    http://72.5.124.55/javase/downloads/index.jsp

Don't bother me with java problems its not that complicated and its all been discussed to death on the intrawebaz.
    As you can tell im not very good at Java interfaces so its a bit less... pretty than the mac version but whatever.

Without further delay:
    http://files.filefront.com/War3Patc...;/fileinfo.html
    Last edited by Sorrow-FtA; 10-24-2007, 05:46 PM.
    Originally posted by Lockon
    it's absolutely delightful to feel it going down your throat

Originally posted by Sorrow-FtA
    I have not tested this really at all. I patched from Roc 1 to Roc 1.21 back to RoC 1.14 and back an fourth about 15 times. But I was too lazy to find any replays. And do not have TFT on the PC side. Theoretically it will work with TFT I see no reason why not. But I have no way of testing it.

No readme because I am tired. SO here are instructions for now:
    1) Download a patch from the interwebz
    2) click add a patch
    3) navigate to the patch select it and give it a good name like 1.14b TFT or 1.16a RoC
    4) Click folder
    5) Navigate to your Warcraft III folder and hit select
    6) Click patch
    7) Enjoy... I guess. Might explode.

As always if you rename your Hard drive warcraft III folder and nuke it with this program. Or do anything equally as stupid. Its not my fault.

Requires java 6.
    http://72.5.124.55/javase/downloads/index.jsp

Don't bother me with java problems its not that complicated and its all been discussed to death on the intrawebaz.
    As you can tell im not very good at Java interfaces so its a bit less... pretty than the mac version but whatever.

Without further delay:
    http://files.filefront.com/War3+Patc.../fileinfo.html

Thanks gonna test it! <3

Comment

Edit: deleted my idiotic 3 in the morning ramblings.
      Last edited by Sorrow-FtA; 10-24-2007, 05:46 PM.

Comment

awaiting the fix with great anticipation!
        Originally posted by <3Chicas;
        It seems like a lot of people were born in the same year as Jesus Christ. Although it would seem obvious since many people on this board are doing 4.0 GPAs in an ivy league school while dating a model and running 4 minute miles.
        Epic Replays

www.dbelldesign.com.au - web design and development

www.csgoreplays.com - CS:GO Replays, A Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Community

Comment

We've waited for 5 years already. One more day is nothing. Just fix it.

P.S. I'll actually wait for 2 days so that I can get a confirmation from others that the programme does not kill ur comp. ehehe

Comment

Heh, Still can't test it on TFT but I see no reason why It won't work. I just had problems ... using java since I havn't used it for this sort of thing before.

Should be good to go now. Only tested patch 1.14 RoC so far.

http://files.filefront.com/War3Patch.../fileinfo.html

Comment

I got it to work, although the first time i tried it, it erased my wc3.exe ... which was lol... but i just copy pasted the original files from patcher and then patched to the patch i wanted. I was using the first posts version, will try the updated one soon. (I was using tft patched to 1.16a successfully)
              Density = Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Vex.Marquise
                I got it to work, although the first time i tried it, it erased my wc3.exe ... which was lol... but i just copy pasted the original files from patcher and then patched to the patch i wanted. I was using the first posts version, will try the updated one soon. (I was using tft patched to 1.16a successfully)
                I remove the old one from the interwebs so noone can get that abomination anymore.

Comment

Nice work, sir!
                  TwinkleTwinkle.

Comment

I take it all is well? This is the one I am nervous about working properly.

Comment

if this works then i'll love you forever, Evercraft doesn't work for me ;z

roflcakes, forgot to backup my maps, gg.
                      Last edited by TaysChreNN; 10-24-2007, 09:03 PM.

FUCK PHOTOBUCKET
                      Spoiler
                      👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

Comment

okay, for some odd reason i can't watch 1.14b replays, when i patch it says i have successfully patched to 1.14b but when i load tft it just says 1.14 (in the bottom right)
                        btw circlet + (150 gold) boots with DH harras = godly

edit: watching some epic 1.18 replays,
                        Last edited by TaysChreNN; 10-24-2007, 09:28 PM.

FUCK PHOTOBUCKET
                        Spoiler
                        👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

Comment

Hrm. I don't think my program can effect that problem at all. Try both 1.14 and 1.14b from the ftp site.

http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/war3x/patches/PC/

Comment

yeah i tried that, didn't really work :|

FUCK PHOTOBUCKET
                            Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by TaysChreNN
                              yeah i tried that, didn't really work :|
                              Later i'll make two fresh installs and patch to both and see if there is a difference. Got a massive headache right now though.

Comment

Working...
                              X